Friday, July 8, 2011

Shabby Apple's Summer Sale

 
I love, love, dresses, especially vintage inspired ones. But even more than my love for dresses, are finding them for a good deal. So I had to pass along the Shabby Apple Summer Sale info. Especiallay, since it includes SALE ITEMS and the PRACTICALLY PERFECT SECTION! And I've looked at the practically perfect dresses, simple things like a missing button or ribbon or loose hem... easy fixes. That makes some of their dresses as low as $40.

20% off nearly everything, (excluding swim). Enter sale code SUMMER20 at checkout.
One thing I like about Shabby Apple, is they have a body type guide, then a list of items that work with your body type. I'm totally an apple

So, some of my summer favorites?  (The Ponderosa dress is a fall favorite though.)



trade winds dress         *     seven seas in seersucker     *         lost at sea skirt

*As an affiliate, I do get a teeny commission if you purchase through one of my links :). Also, affiliates get to participate in little giveaways every now and then or get little incentives like a cute bracelet. So, if you think your readers would enjoy shabby apple deals, then here's some affiliate program info.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails