Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Personal Style: Pink Ruffles and Stripes

I wore two dresses and a shrug. That's right. A striped, short maxi dress to add some length to this adorable, pink, fluttery, ruffly, sleeveless sheath dress. The gray, ruched sleeved shrug helps tie in the peek a boo of gray 'hem'.

  
I kept my make-up very light and natural. I always have a hard time deciding what lip color to wear with pink, so I just did light lipgloss here for a subtle hint of shimmer. A low, side parted ponytail helped keep it casual.

dress, shrug, maxi dress ~ross,
shoes~ steeve madden
earrings~ thrifted vintage clip-ons

linked to clothed much's rule breaking monday

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I love when people think outside the box. Very creative and I love the look of layers!

Many Layers Monday

Colleen said...

Our legs might be the same level of pale. I don't think yours are a shade lighter... could be the lighting in our pictures. I need to analyze more of yours now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails