Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Inspired Home: Gardener and Marks White Natural History Cottage


White, shabby, natural, light filled, old, rusty, sparkly, vintage, ethereal, industrial... some of the words that come to mind when I see these lovely images from Gardener & Marks, an Australian design firm, that also specializes in renting out props for a myriad of uses. This home was once a 1900's mattress factory.

Seriously, between the plank floors, exposed beam ceilings, natural history vibe, powder coats of white paint on the beadboard and brick for this industrial cottage feel, when can I move in?







2 comments:

LiPeony said...

It looks beautiful and so very... calming. I like how the bathtub is in the middle of the room and its one of those old ones with the legs. I think those are awesome =D

Jessie said...

Lovely images! My favorite is the dress form with the necklaces!

Related Posts with Thumbnails