Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Adorable Faux Cloud Rug and DecalTutorials


I only just discovered lifeflix, and am so happy I did. Go check out her blog, you will be happy you did. She is adorable and so are her projects. This faux cloud decal (with tutorial)  idea is great, and that fauxsheepskin cloud rug... I simply love. Just use no-sew on the cut edges afterward and you are good to go, full tutorial here. I have fur in several colors that I originally bought to make lots of puppets, but I've been lazy, red, turquoise, yellow, navy, pink... I wonder if I have some gray in there?


3 comments:

surfy birdy said...

sounds like you should make some flower shaped rugs with those pretty colors. sounds like a sweet blog i love diy projects. :)
peace & love

Little Lovables said...

that is a cute idea rachel!

Anonymous said...

Two great tutorials! I might just try the rug one...

Related Posts with Thumbnails