Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Fanciful Twist: The Mad Tea Party


Tonight, I will be making cupcakes and treats in preparation for A Fanciful Twist's Mad Tea Party this Saturday. I'm a little sad, because most of my little tea sets, garlands, fabric, trims, decorations, dresses and such have been packed in storage, but my lovely mother in law has a couple cute things I can use instead. I did squirrel away a few little treasures to use for this event, so we'll see how it all turns out (and if I can find them). It's funny, because I went to my favorite antique mall today to find a teacup and saucer to use, and saw so many Alice in Wonderland related treasures there. How peculiar!

Are you joining in on the Mad Tea Party? If not, do be sure to visit it Saturday, June 26th. Here is 2009's and 2008's. (photos are from A Fanciful Twist's 2009 party).

 

2 comments:

deb famularo said...

i think i just died and went to Alice Heaven!I've never done one of these tea parties, it looks so fun!

Linda said...

Oh, what a lovely party you had. the tea was amazing and all the sweets were delicious. I met so many wonderful guests and made lots of friends. I hope that you will find the time to visit me.
momentsinaneye.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails