Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Love. Paper. Moon.



Oh handmade vintage weddings, how I love you. Especially the ones in autumn.
Seriously, if I could be a glamour bride for Halloween, every single year, I would.




 
 

So, I bring you Ebony and Andrew's 1920's art deco wedding as seen on Vintage Glam. Ebony also has an Etsy shop of similar  handmade art deco inspired goodies, Madame Chapman (at bottom of post). Wedding photography by Marzena Wasilewska


 
 

Ebony hand painted her teacups as wedding favors for her guests, Andrew hung the garland frames, and Ebony hand embroidered and arranged her art deco cascading bouquet. I truly adore their paper moon they made for their photography prop. Also, the beautiful bride's flawless finger waves and bridal wear is amazing in itself. Truly a stunning, yet simple wedding. I am now considering making a paper moon for the boys room...hmmm. What wedding type elements can be incorporated into your life today?


 
 
 

 

7 comments:

Megan Gery said...

wow. that is simply stunning, and the photography? A-MAZ-ING! it kind of makes me wish i had my wedding to do over...

roseroomnz.com said...

Absolutely gobsmackingly gorgeous! Rachaelxo

Unknown said...

I am so glad you shared the unique and wonderful wedding!

Karen

Anonymous said...

That is quite a unique wedding! I love the 1920's look, and the bride looks so glamorous!

Natasha Burns said...

Wow what a beautiful and elegant wedding!

I see you have a New Moon countdown on your sidebar - thanks for letting me know how many days are left, I am excited to see it too! Just started reading Breaking Dawn now, I am SO hooked on the Twilight books!

TheresainMS said...

Gorgeous wedding; truly unique! What memories the couple and the guests will have; no price tag on memories, right?! Thank you for sharing these; truly a spectacular post.

Darren Demers said...

This is one of the most incredible article I've read in a really long time. I hope you update this blog often because I’m anxious to read more about. zipped waterproof mattress protector , razai cover online

Related Posts with Thumbnails