Thursday, September 24, 2009

Autumn Inspired Fashion Tutorials




I'm keeping today's post short due to a surprise craft fair this weekend and all of the crazy that goes into preparing for that! But really, can anything get better than incredibly awesome and easy fall inspired fun and fashion, that is also cheap, easy and pretty? Enjoy these tutorials,  I know I will!! :)




 

 


rosette cluster pillow from felt furnishings via etsy storque
just imagine using these cluster flowers on a shirt, bag, headband, garland...

 
tipi tutorial, enjoy that fall weather! via sew mama sew



Oh, how my fingers are twitching to shred some fabric and get out my glue gun, needle and thread... oh yes, it will happen next week, my dear friends!

8 comments:

LiLi M. said...

Thanks for dropping by at my blog ( a little while ago, but sometimes I am just soooo slowwww). What a cute blog you have, nice to meet you! I am going to stroll around here a little further, don't worry I won't make a mess, hope to see you soon around here!

boatbaby said...

LOVE the argyle sock vases! Great find!

Audrey said...

Lisa...where and when is the craft fair??

Angela said...

I see a few things on here that I want to create. Oh I wish I had a week of vacation.

koralee said...

I am loving all of these today...the first sock idea is so amazingly clever...thanks for sharing!

Cam said...

Okay, i LOVE that rag bag and the scrap fabric necklace!

And, my son would LOVE that teepee!

You are so awesome for passing these along! Good luck at the craft fair!

Cheryl said...

Very cute blog!

Anonymous said...

just so lovely and cute blog, ı will keep on following hope to visit my blog also http://www.onedollaroutlet.blogspot.com/

Esra

Related Posts with Thumbnails