Sunday, August 30, 2009

Shoes, Glorious Shoes

betcha you can make these with the beacon fabri-tac perm adhesive in my last tutorial!

Today was a get it done day. No, of course I don't mean laundry... though I, with the help of the hubs did manage to run a load of dishes and put freshly washed (okay sitting out for 2 days) slipcovers back on our couches.



But today, was the day where we went out as a family, ran mad errands, visitng the pet store for flea control and fell in love with many sweet critters since it was adoption day. Did you know I used to work at a vet clinic... oh the things I have seen! The horrors!

in love with this mirror

Well, a large part of our day was shopping for shoes. The boys both lost the only pairs they will wear which means the young one has been barefoot for the past several weeks and the older one has been wearing his massively large cowboy boots when he isn't barefoot. Don't get me wrong, we have plenty of shoes, the boys just refuse to wear them.

nevie pie cakes too cute to eat

I of course, found some shoes as well, but buyers remorse has kicked in on one pair in particular and I will be returning them next week. So, even though my shoes are not red and aqua, I thought the theme was appropriate since those are wonderful colors and it was a wonderful day. (even though I massacred dinner and the sweet husband had to salvage it for me because I just gave up)

gaga for garlands
gingham spool wreath, clever and perfect

3 comments:

Diva Kreszl said...

Oh I would so wear those shoes!!! Love the colors on this post...

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great day with the family :)
Funny about your boys and their shoes issues... lol
Oh, and those stilettos are BEAUTIFUL!

Anne said...

I just love turquoise and red together! It's a classic combo and just so nice...LOVE those shoes. If I didn't have a fear of heels, I'd have to have them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails